Other White Blends - Red Wine

Search Options
  1. 2 results
  1. All Items
  2. Auction only
  3. Buy Now only
Search results

Cellier Yvecourt Bordeaux AOC Rouge 2015 (6 x 750mL) Bordeaux

Lot No: 0037-2478166

Grape Varieties

- 40% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon and 30% Cabernet Franc. This is one of the most popular wines from the region. Producer:Yvecourt Country Hierarchy:Bordeaux Grape/Blend:Bordeaux Blend Red Food suggestion: Beef and Venison Wine Style: Red - Savory and Classic (264783-24)

$11.50
per Bottle

$69
per pack


Bid Now Ending Soon Going Going
QTY. 1 0 BIDS
or
Casa Marín Estro Vineyard Sauvignon Gris 2011 (6 x 750mL), Chile.

5 Star Provenance !!

Casa Marín Sauvignon Gris Estero 2011 (6 x 750mL), San Antonio Valley, Chile. 92 Pts. Wine & Spirits92 Pts. DescorchadosGrape Variety: 100% Sauvignon GrisTasting Notes: Heady, smoky aromas with firm and zesty flavours full of character and body. The balance of oak is very well balanced. Some minerality but without the greenness and asparagus of a Sauvignon Blanc. Vineyard: Estero Vineyard, Lo Abarca – San Antonio Valley, Chile.Age of the Vineyard: Vines planted in December 1999/beginning of 2000 Time of Harvest: Last week of March and first week of AprilAltitude: 100 metres above sea level Harvest Method: Grapes were handpicked in last week of March and first week of April. Timing is very important for this variety; one day too early or late will be reflected in the final wine.Winemaking: Grapes were sorted by hand, leaving behind unwanted green materials. The must was cold macerated for 18 hours then gently pressed for 3 hours. The juice was chilled down to 5°C and then racked off the lees. 70% of the wine experienced spontaneous malolactic fermentation at 15°-18°C in 500 litre French oak barrels. After fermentation the lees were stirred for couple weeks. The other 30% fermented in stainless steel tanks with Anchor yeast. No acid addition or fining products.Winemaker: Maria Luz Marín and Felipe Marín Alcohol: 13.5% vol.Volume: 750 ml Residual sugars: 5.93 gr/litreStandard Drinks: 8.0Peak drinking: 2014-2015Best Served: 10°-12°C Ageing: 70% aged in 500 litre French oak barrels (260513-84)

RRP $84.99

$42.50
per Bottle

$255
per package

Buy Now