Grenache - Red Wine

Search Options
  1. 2 results
  1. All Items
  2. Auction only
  3. Buy Now only
Search results
Robert Oatley Signature Series McLaren Vale Grenache 2018 (12 x 750mL), SA.

McLaren Vale is Australia’s foremost region for Grenache, where it was historically largely used for fortified wines and as a workhorse blending variety, frequently with Shiraz and Mourvedre/Mataro. Full-bodied examples rival Australia’s greatest Shiraz wines and this particular style, which highlights the variety’s inherent deep red fruit characters, is fast gaining in popularity.The Robert Oatley Signature Series draws on a remarkable portfolio of vineyards nurtured by the winemaking talent of Larry Cherubino showcasing Australia’s most successful wine styles and regions. Bob Oatley’s mantra was that all wines should be a “darned good drink”, and the high quality Signature Series delivers immediate appeal, with satisfying flavours over an elegant frame. Each wine embodies the grape varietal and region in which it was grown.

RRP $23

$18.99
per Bottle

$227.88
per case

Buy Now

Mitolo `Jester` Grenache 2018 (6x 750mL), McLaren Vale. SA

Lot No: 0069-2478432

The Grenache comes from the Lopresti vineyard, and more specifically Joe’s Block, which is located at the southern end of McLaren Vale about 5km east of the coastal town of Port Willunga. The Jester Grenache fruit is crushed immediately after being delivered to us at the winery. We allow the skin and juice mix to warm naturally over a period of several days, after which it begins fermentation.The ferment is held cool, to retain the bright primary fruit characters which appear in the resulting wine. Following ferment, we carefully press the wine to separate it from the skins. 17% of the wine is then transferred into used American oak barrels where it stays for four months before bottling whilst the other 83% is kept in stainless steel. (266736-44)

$5.67
per Bottle

$34
per pack


Bid Now Ending Soon Going Going
QTY. 1 3 BIDS
or