Australia's Favourites Mixed Pack (12 x 750ml)
Your case will consist of the below:
- Banrock Station Moscato NV (2 x 750mL), SA.
- Lindeman`s `Bin 95` Sauvignon Blanc 2016 (2 x 750mL), SE AUS.
- Penfolds `Koonunga Hill` Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 (2 x 750mL), SA.
- Wolf Blass `Red Label` Cabernet Merlot 2015 (2 x 750mL), SE AUS.
- Upside Down Sauvignon Blanc 2015 (2 x 750mL), Marlborough, NZ.
- Jacob`s Creek `Classic` Shiraz 2015 (2 x 750mL), SE AUS.
- AUS - Multi-regional
Winery Tasting Notes
Banrock Station Moscato NV: This wine is light bodied with retained natural fruit sweetness, showing flavours of pineapple and, tropical fruits on the palate. It is a light and fruity wine with a lovely spritz which gives the wine an attractive, refreshing lift.
Lindeman`s `Bin 95` Sauvignon Blanc 2016: Light bodied with a fresh, crisp finish. Aromas of passionfruit, grapefruit, gooseberry and guava.
Upside Down Sauvignon Blanc 2015: Fruit driven with classical Marlborough acidity giving structure and length. Shows tropical and citrus fruits along with herbaceous varietal characters.
Penfolds `Koonunga Hill` Cabernet Sauvignon 2014: A fruit driven palate of dark fruits - dark cherries and blackcurrants, with chunky 'Cabernet' tannins that give texture and length on the palate.
Wolf Blass `Red Label` Cabernet Merlot 2015: A medium-bodied wine with a soft, juicy midpalate and dark fruit characters of plum, cassis and blackberry. A varietal leafiness adds extra dimension. The wine finishes soft and long for a drink-now style.
Jacob`s Creek `Classic` Shiraz 2015: Soft red berry and rich plum with a spicy cedar finish. This wine is a great example of the approachable style of Jacob’s Creek Classic wines. Try with a roast leg of lamb or hard cheeses such as cheddar.