The Caribbean's Premier Rum – year on year
Long acknowledged as the Caribbean’s premier rum, continuously winning major awards over the past decade, El Dorado 15 Year Old Special Reserve is viewed as a fine, cognac-like rum possessing the most intriguing and complex character in its class. Perfect for long sipping, straight or on the rocks. A Classic!
A combination of specially selected aged rums, some as old as 25 years, from the Enmore and Diamond Coffey stills, the Port Mourant double wooden pot still and the Versailles single wooden pot still, it is blended to perfection and aged in old bourbon oak casks.
Aroma: Full nose packed with dark coffee, candied orange, almonds, dark chocolate, pepper and rich vanilla.
Palate: Beautifully rounded palate with a great spread of flavours: grilled tropical fruit with smooth oaky spice – silky, vibrant and moderately full-bodied.
Awards & Accolades
- IWSC Trophy for Rum & Gold Medal & Best in Class - International Wine & Spirit Competition, London 2011
- IWSC Trophy for Rum - International Wine & Spirit Competition, London 2010
- Gold Medal & Best in Class - International Wine & Spirit Competition, London 2009
- Best Rum in UK - Imbibe Magazine ICE Awards, London 2009
- Gold Medal & Best Rum Worldwide Trophy - International Wine & Spirit Competition, London 2008