Featuring brands you know and love there’s no way you can go wrong with this wonderful Welcome to GraysWine Red Pack. Rosemount, Brokenwood, Grant Burge and Wynns are just some of the familiar faces you’ll find on board. Whether your favourite tipple is Coonawarra Cabernet, McLaren Vale Shiraz or Margaret River Cabernet Merlot we have a wine to satisfy your palate. Put that all together for just $75 delivered to your door and you’re on to a winner.
Welcome to GraysWine!!
This pack includes:
- Brokenwood `Red Dirt` Shiraz 2012 (1 x 750mL), Hunter Valley/Beechworth.
- Grant Burge `Portee Station` Merlot 2013 (1 x 750mL), SA.
- Miles From Nowhere Cabernet Merlot 2013 (1 x 750mL), Margert River, WA.
- Mr. Riggs `The Bolter` Shiraz 2012 (1 x 750mL), McLaren Vale, SA.
- Rosemount `District Release` Shiraz 2011 (1 x 750mL), McLaren Vale, SA.
- Wynns `The Sliding` Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 (1 x 750mL), Coonawarra, SA.
- AUS - Multi-regional
Wynns The Siding Cabernet Sauvignon
It’s curranty and svelte with more than a lick of both dark olive and peppercorn-like flavour. Varietal, you could say. Modern too, in that the oak is slick and smooth but not heavy or over-bearing. It rollicks along, throwing perfumed violet notes along the way. Acidity is lively without being excessive. I looked at this a couple of times and hovered around the 91-92 mark throughout; given that it will regularly sell for below $20, it represents pretty good value/buying/drinking. Rating 91 - Drink by 2023, Campbell Mattinson, winefront.com.au (MAR/2015)
Medals & Trophies
Miles From Nowhere Cabernet Merlot 2013
Top Gold Medal - Rutherglen Wine Show - 2014