Bonacchi `Gentilesco` Chianti 2011 (12 x 750mL), Tuscany, Italy.

Liquor Act 2007: It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. Liquor licence LIQP770010049
$17.99 per Bottle
$215.88 per case
This item is sold out

To view similar items click here.

Overview

DOCG Chianti

The result of careful expert selection, this wine represents the very best of Chianti.

Region:
ITA - Tuscany
State:
Imported
Country:
Italy

Winery Tasting Notes

Grape Varieties

Sangiovese (minimum 85%), other typical Tuscan varieties (Canaiolo, Malvasia del Chianti - for the remaining 15%

Food Matching

Typically tangy, fresh and digestive, this wine is the ideal accompaniment for a wide variety of foods, especially entree, red meats and roast dishes.

Vintage
2011
Region
ITA - Tuscany
Grape Style
Sangiovese
Closure Type
Cork closure

Winery Profile

Located in the Chianti heartland, Bonacchi have been growing, making and marketing quality Tuscan wines for three generations. Bonacchi uses estate-grown fruit from across the region: Montalbano; Castelnuovo Berardenga; Montalcino and Seggiano, and utilises their modern Montalbano winery and techniques to produce this premium range.

The Chianti ‘Gentilesco’ is the result of careful fruit selection, creating a young, fresh style. Yet it is the Chianti Riserva that Bonacchi pride themselves on, adhering to the DOCG ruling that a ‘Riserva’ must be aged for at least two years in barrel and at least three months in bottle prior to release.

View Bonacchi website

WHAT YOU'RE SAYING

Loading content...
Loading content...

Peace of Mind