Sauvignon Blanc & Pinot Grigio Mixed Showcase (12 x 750mL)
Your case will consist of:
- Adelaide Winemakers `Landcross` Pinot Grigio 2015 (2 x 750mL), Adelaide, SA
- Goldridge Estate `Premium Reserve` Pinot Gris 2012 (2 x 750mL), NZ.
- Frog Hollow Wines Pinot Gris 2013 (2 x 750mL), Mornington, VIC.
- The Black Chook Sauvignon Blanc 2014 (2 x 750mL), Adelaide Hills, SA.
- Dapplebark Sauvignon Blanc 2014 (2 x 750mL), Manjimup, WA.
- Nikau Point `Reserve` Sauvignon Blanc 2014 (2 x 750mL), NZ.
Winery Tasting Notes
Adelaide Winemakers `Landcross` Pinot Grigio 2015 Ripe, lifted and floral nose of pears and quinces. Clear and fresh fruit. A clean and zesty natural acidity gives a bright start laong with a lingering finish. The fruit softens and fills out the middle of the palate.
Goldridge Estate `Premium Reserve` Pinot Gris 2012 A tantalising bouquet of ripe pears, soft peach and a hint of cinnamon. Luscious flavours of sweet pears, succulent peaches, nectarine and figs are wrapped up in a seductively soft creamy texture.
Frog Hollow Wines Pinot Gris 2013 Our first vintage is from a single vineyard which has produced a magnificient Pinot Gris with an aroma of pear, fig, apple, and a hint of vanilla and honey. It has a delicious palate with layers of fresh fruits, and a creaminess and subtlety well beyond our vineyard's young years.
The Black Chook Sauvignon Blanc 2014 A vibrant nose of tropical fruits, sweet melon and fresh lime with hints of nettle. The palate shows a passionfruit sweetness and a touch of grapefruit, finishing clean and crisp.
Dapplebark Sauvignon Blanc 2014 Lifted floral spice, zesty, herbal, lime leaf, lemon grass and pear drops combine to make fresh lively aromatics. The palate is broad and soft, well balanced by tangy acidity and an array of summer fruits.
Nikau Point `Reserve` Sauvignon Blanc 2014 The aromas shows an intense and complex gooseberry and tropical fruit flavours. The palate has great purity of fruit, is nicely balanced with clean minerally acidity.