South Australian Reds Selection (12 x 750mL)
Discover the diverse and rich reds of South Australia. Your case will consist of:
- Peter Lehmann `Wildcard` Shiraz 2012 (2 x 750m), SA.
- Partalunga Vineyard Shiraz 2011 (2 x 750mL), Adelaide Hills, SA.
- Penley Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 (2 x 750mL), Coonawarra, SA
- Vigilant Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 (2 x 750mL), Adelaide, SA.
- Milner of Hahndorf `The Sculptor` Tempranillo 2013 (2 x 750mL), SA.
- Solaris GSM 2015 (2 x 750mL), McLaren Vale, SA.
- SA - Other South Australian
Winery Tasting Notes
Peter Lehmann `Wildcard` Shiraz 2012 Aromas of dark plum and chocolate. A fruit driven palate with soft tannins. A wine to give immense enjoyment in its youth. A delicious Shiraz to be paired with steak, meat based pasta dishes or a mature cheese.
Partalunga Vineyard Shiraz 2011 A medium bodied Shiraz showing layers of dark plums, pepper and spice with fine grained tannins. A real down to earth style!
Penley Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 This Cabernet Sauvignon is a medium bodied wine with great balance. This wine shows spicy cabernet fruit, a dense ripeness with grape tannin. Ripe but elegant, distinct Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon characters are evident. Barrel fermentation in French oak provided a balanced integration of oak and fruit.
Vigilant Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 The aromas bounding from the glass are that of raspberry and blackberry. Those same characteristics extend to this medium bodied red wine.
Milner of Hahndorf `The Sculptor` Tempranillo 2013 This vibrant Tempranillo has lively red berry fruit with hints of vanilla, blueberries, and a touch of leather and spice.
Solaris GSM 2015 Forest fruits and spice aromas. The palate whilst young has features of cherries and blackcurrants. Medium bodied with a savoury finish.